Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Very Sincere Thanks

Normally I won't post blogs on Saturday, that will be my time to relax, reorganize, and write like crazy for the next week.  But this week I needed to make an exception.  As I am sitting here relaxing, I suddenly realized that I made it through my first week of blogging and have zillions of ideas left to share.  This is nothing short of exciting, but the thing that makes it the most exciting is the support that I've gotten from all of you!  I have constantly received sweet emails, encouraging texts, and lovely Facebook posts.  I even got taken out for a celebratory coffee!  I can't even express how much all of that means to me, I can just say thank you.  So thank you for the out pouring of love and support, and please keep it up!  Tell your friends about the blog so that they will tell their friends and I can continue to really grow this endeavor.  I got my first international site visits yesterday, and my first stranger to friend the blog on Facebook! Welcome new friends!  This is just the beginning, I look forward to bigger and better things on this blog, and I look forward to sharing them with you!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment